Second Grade Books or seven-year-old students
Patterns in Arithmetic: Book 2 continues from Book 1.
The Parent/Teacher Guide has complete instructions on how to teach this math program. The Student Workbook has worksheets and practice pages which make a complete program.
Subjects covered are regrouping in addition by discovery, subtraction, beginning multiplication, division, patterns, fractions, place value into the thousands, and story problems. Also there are many general math topics including number patterns, sorting, many fun games, even and odd discoveries, and Families of Facts.
Parent/Teacher Guide guide includes:
- Evaluation to find out what the student knows and doesn’t know
- Lessons for all of the student pages
- Scope and Sequence Guide for a year
- Materials and resources
- Answer Key for the Student Workbook
- Unique teaching philosophy of the UCI Farm Elementary School
Parent/Teacher Guide 230 pages - spiral bound
Student Workbook 256 pages - spiral bound or 3 hole punched
Click on cover or title below to add to cart.