First Grade Books
Patterns in Arithmetic: Book 1
The Parent/Teacher Guide has complete instructions on how to teach this math program. The Student Workbook has worksheets and practice pages. Both are needed for a complete program.
Students learn about addition, subtraction, patterns, place value, and logic, and are introduced to multiplication, division, and fractions by building models, looking for patterns, playing games, making generalizations, and recording discoveries in ways that make sense to them. First grade or six-year-old students.
The Parent/Teacher guide includes:
- Evaluation to find out what the student knows and doesn't know
- Lessons for all of the student pages
- Scope and Sequence Guide for a year
- Materials and resources
- Answer Key for the Student Workbook
- Unique teaching philosophy of the UCI Farm Elementary School
Parent/Teacher 170 pages - spiral bound
Student Workbook 150 pages - spiral bound or three hole punched