Fractions: Booklet 4
Fractions: Booklet 4 - Equivalent Fractions
Parent/Teacher Guide 52 pages - stapled booklet Student Workbook 37 pages - stapled booklet
The Parent/Teacher Guide has instructions on how to teach the lessons, sample dialogues, games, and the Answer Key. The Student Workbook has worksheets and practice pages. We highly recommended that you order both for a complete package.
Click this title for a free downloadable PDF - Prism Fractions Paper Set PDF - Circles.
Click this title for a free downloadable PDF - Prism Fractions Paper Set PDF - Squares.
Click this title for a free downloadable PDF - Fractions Tool Chest PDF. Includes Foreword by Professor Michael Butler, Introduction, Farm School Math Notes, Teaching Techniques, Arithmetic Conventions, Fraction Series Overview, Sequence Guide, Prism Fractions Instructions. and Materials and Resources.
- begins with manipulatives, moves to drawings, and then to calculation.
- develops the concept of equivalent fractions.
- teaches how equivalent fractions are created.
- teaches their relationship to the multiplication tables.
- very important groundwork concepts are laid for later work in fractions.
Introduction to the Concept of Equivalent Fractions
Relative Sizes of Fractions
Equivalence: Manipulative Review
Changing Wholes Meet Manipulative Equivalence
Graph Paper Fractions