Patterns in Arithmetic: Book 2
The subjects are taught altogether in two comprehensive books–a Parent/Teacher Guide and Student Workbook.
Parent/Teacher Guide 230 pages - spiral bound
Student Workbook 256 pages - spiral bound or 3 hole punched - please specify which you prefer in a note when ordering.
The Parent/Teacher Guide has complete instructions on how to teach this math program. The Student Workbook has worksheets and practice pages which make a complete program. Book 2 continues from Book 1. Subjects covered are regrouping in addition by discovery, subtraction, beginning multiplication, division, patterns, fractions, place value into the thousands, and story problems. There are also many general math topics including number patterns, sorting, many fun games, even and odd discoveries, and Families of Facts.
Second grade or seven-year-old students
This guide includes:
- Evaluation to find out what the student knows and doesn’t know
- Lessons for all of the student pages
- Scope and Sequence Guide for a year
- Materials and resources
- Answer Key for the Student Workbook
- Unique teaching philosophy of the UCI Farm Elementary School